Truly connected partnerships created and grown at Security Essen 2018
Another successful exhibition is under the belt for the AxxonSoft team, wrapping up an excellent Security Essen event, which was held in Germany between the 25th and 28th of September 2018. The dynamic AxxonSoft European team were extremely proud to be able to connect with clients in so many different languages, demonstrating the company’s commitment to global market domination by engaging and supporting clients and partners all around the world in their local language.
— says AxxonSoft Global Marketing Director, Colleen Glaeser.
Highlights from this exhibition included:
- An innovative booth concept which saw both new and existing partners pleased with their Axxon experience at the exhibition. They enjoyed the comfortable setting, both practical and interactive in design, allowing for business negotiation and product demonstration in a centralised environment.
- The multi-lingual approach was interesting to visitors, many of them just stopped by the booth, because they saw their country’s flag.
- We showcased live demonstrations of AxxonSoft’s Face Recognition and Face Search technology on multiple cameras. This experiential approach was met with an overwhelming response, as people saw the powerful capabilities of our innovative software.
- Together with our partners, we were able to demonstrate that AI analytics are the next step in video management software, as they start to unearth the possibilities of specifically tailored solutions for different customers.
- AxxonSoft’s valuable solutions such as MomentQuest and TimeCompressor continued to surprise new customers and present more and more advantages for all our partners.
- Special integrations and solutions with Noder, VIT and Green IT diversified our portfolio and showcased additional possibilities for our customers. Hikvision helped us introduce the power of body cameras and our software working together, which can make your security more mobile than ever.
- Working with technology partners such as: Promise, ABUS, Dahua, Uniview and Western Digital helped us reach potential customers outside of our booth and showcase the multiple possibilities based on strong integrations.
— says Kostyantyn Steblovskyy, Business Development Manager for AxxonSoft Germany.
— noted Yury Akhmetov, Business Development Director for AxxonSoft EMEA.
— concluded Glaeser.
Keep up-to-date with Axxon’s latest news. We’re also looking forward to exhibiting at Security China 2018. If you’re in Beijing, visit us at Booth E1101 between 23 and 26 October.