Impro integration module
The Impro integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between the Impro access control system, developed by Powell Tronics, and the Axxon PSIM for creating a unified integrated security platform powered by AxxonSoft software.
The Impro integration module connects Impro with ACFA PSIM for both monitoring and management. Hardware configuration is performed through Impro software.
The Impro IXP-400i can now be integrated with ACFA PSIM, with support for up to 300 doors and a convenient visual interface.
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- Zone count is zero, Zone count is non zero, Zone already armed, Zone not ready
- Zone armed, Failed to arm, Failed to arm all zones
- No disarm authority, Zone already disarmed
These events may trigger a range of response scenarios:
- Send a PTZ camera to a specific preset or camera tour
- View live and recorded video from one or several cameras attached to intrusion detection zones
- Start Alarm Recording on any camera, etc.